Jan 9, 2011

Batman: Hush



Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
Tonight’s scheduled program is going to take us to the best of the best that the Dark Knight has to offer. I have to be honest folks. I was going to save the best for last, but I couldn’t help myself! Batman: Hush is the very best that Batman has ever had to, or may ever have to offer.
This story arc has it all!


First off this series takes a close look at the intimate and interesting relationship between Batman and Catwoman. This is really neat for anyone who has even a passing interest and understanding in the Caped Crusader. And honestly who is gonna mind watching the romance unfold between the stone faced good guy and the leather clad bad girl.
Secondly we get to take a very intimate look at Bruce Wayne’s childhood. And by this I don’t mean the snapshot of Bruce we are used to standing over his dying parents in the pouring rain. This picture we see is of the young genius and loving and living life with his family and friends.
Finally is Hush himself. Hush is a bandage faced villain from the Crusader’s past. Honestly Hush is my favorite villain in all of Batman’s history. Hush is a super badass from Batman’s past with a score to settle which will make your head spin.
Now, I want to make sure that I don’t give any more of this great story away so I’ll stop here. But if you think you may have even a passing interest in Batman, or he is your favorite Superhero of all time, this is the best of the best.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Comics Chaos © 2010