Jan 9, 2011

The Dark Night of Comics Chaos



Welcome back to newcomers and frequenters alike. I hope you all have gotten the chance to check out the post I did on Invincible a while back, because that comic is everything that is right with Superheroes. But as I have thought about it I realize that some of you may be looking for something a little more...familiar. And so, without further adieu, I am christening a new series to save you from the comics chaos. I don't know about the rest of you but I love Batman.
I was first introduced to this Caped Crusader during my early years in the amazing Batman: The Animated Series. Now that I'm grown and Mark Hamill isn't the Joker anymore I really felt like I needed to read about Batman. But, there are more Batman comics out there than you can shake a stick at. But, there are a few comics in particular which have shaped the series and are worth the read more than any others. I would find it my distinct pleasure to take you on another journey through the volumes that are comics chaos and illuminate a few volumes of the Dark Knight that you would be a fool to miss. So be on the lookout here soon and keep your eyes on the skies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Comics Chaos © 2010